<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Prospectors Digsite | Canmaben | Activity</title>
	<link>https://prospector.gg/members/canmaben/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://prospector.gg/members/canmaben/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Canmaben.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 02:55:41 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0de8f50effba3d8bf050873dd57aa51</guid>
				<title>Canmaben posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://prospector.gg/activity/p/2412/#acomment-2414</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:24:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone else get anything like this?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://prospector.gg/members/canmaben/" rel="nofollow ugc">Canmaben</a> shared an update. I pulled ancients on my main and my f2p accounts today for the 1+1. Both accounts got double of the same legends!			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7db0e316fba4ee17ab5c8cb649d75994</guid>
				<title>Canmaben posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://prospector.gg/activity/p/2398/#acomment-2413</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:23:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have to work on my team set up!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://prospector.gg/members/bzurk/" rel="nofollow ugc">bzurk</a> shared an update. Very pleased with this took some work but getting there			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">223ac04c9bbdc04caa672d8e3d2c0a1d</guid>
				<title>Canmaben shared an update.</title>
				<link>https://prospector.gg/activity/p/2412/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:23:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I pulled ancients on my main and my f2p accounts today for the 1+1. Both accounts got double of the same legends!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>